Matt et all
The people with email addresses below have received an email invitation. Please see them for details. Please give me a headcount by Friday noon so I can reserve a larger facility if it is available. This room will hold 14 max but with standing maybe 30.
The purpose of the 20 minute talk will be to expose the following:
- Midpen is a souless company
- You will lose Hernandez vs Midpen lawsuit because a mountain of new information has been found
- You have breached your fiduciary responsibility to 14,000+ residents
- When a contractor is on your site they invariably are at risk of OSHA violations and you indirectly
- When a contractor is on site, they always try to shirk their permit requirements.
- When a contractor is on the site they become the de facto manager of the property.
- When a contractor is on site no one at Midpen looks, they’re not even interested, they don’t have the least bit curiosity.
- When a contractor does work on site, you use a inspecteur to sanitize the work just like the mortgage industry used the rating companies to sanitize junk paper. That means any faulty work the inspector misses never gets found and its massive.
- You’re obsessive use of protocol equates to a manager never learning how to manage because we learn how to manage by making mistakes. It’s the heart of Silicon Valley, but what is most necessary is the measurement and correction when you fail. You never measure anything when you fail.
- You have a huge termite problem on all your older properties
- Your people are institutionalize laziness from the bottom to the very top
- You have so convoluted fair housing that if a resident wants something done you do not because someone else might want something done.
- You’re people categorically use intimidation harassment and continual abuse of power and its evil consequences.
- The same disdain which you treat residents you also treat your employees.
- You hire decent people and corrupt them with your values. It is common for property offices to be closed more often than they’re open. It is common for your people to break the rules more often then the residents. Those same people have complete impunity. Out of 50 to 70 Midpen employees I’ve had contact with, I found two nice people. I found one hard worker who has been beat to shit twice because he worked too hard.
- This list is just the beginning. It goes on and on and on and on.
Matthew O.Franklin firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur Fatum aFatum@midpen-housing.org
Richard S. Chapura rChapura@midpen-housing.org
Dariush Kayhan dKayhan@midpen-housing.org
Jan M. Lindenthal jLindenthal@midpen-housing.org
Mark Battey – Board Chair Managing Director
Miramar Environmental, Inc.
Beth Bartlett – Vice-Chairperson
Paul Staley – Vice-Chairperson
Independent Real Estate Consultant & Developer
Monique Moyer – Treasurer
Port of San Francisco
Daniel Seubert – Secretary email@example.com
Heffernan Seubert & French LLP
Julia Baigent – Director
Law Office of Julia M. Baigent
Gina Diaz – Director
LMS North America – Enterprise, Channel & ULA Accounts
Erik Doyle – Director
Managing Director, Capital Markets
Jones Lang LaSalle
Terry Freeman – Treasurer
Terry Freeman & Associates, LLC
Koonal Gandhi – Director
Chief Investment Officer
The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation
Kim Le – Director
Founder & CEO
Richard Slaton – Director
Senior Project Manager
Susan Smartt – Director
Executive Vice President
Holly Vocal – Director
De La Rosa & Co. Investment Bankers
Vanessa Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org