Reported 6/22/2012. Work partially completed 17 MONTHS later.
- Failure to Supervise continues.
- Midpen never looks.
- No Termite remediation of the infected areas. In other words, they cut out the visible damage and do not treat adjacent areas as is Professional standard procedure
The following week after my transfer to my new smokey apartment, I exit my rear patio door a find a thread hanging from the header trim on the outside. I pull the thread and it exposes a termite infestation which had been covered up with caulk and painted. Pic below is looking up at the top of the rear door from outside of the patio.
The top right corner of the above picture shown below shows a mesh material which they use to cover sheet rock seams and then mud over with texture.
And below shows same mesh used in traditional sheet rock patch.
Andy or someone covered up the Infestation with mesh and caulk.
- When the repair was complete with the Midpen Fastrac Program, there was a convenient one inch highway for cucaracha and the evening breeze.
- The screen was rehung incorrectly and would not close
- It took 2 more weeks to get the sweep installed on the door base but I rehung the screen myself, fabricated a special header and installed screen weatherstrip for the bugs.