- Midpen is comprised of all decent people. Any time I label anyone I am speaking of their values and not the person. Generally, Corruption of values.
- Andy was first and foremost A police and punish. All Midpen employees are taught to be the eyes and the ears of the company. Always vigilant.
Over the course of my first three years and Andy’s last three years, I complained no less than 20 times. Most of the time Andy would retaliate with some new made up parking rule or enhanced harrassment of me. Midpen individual properties have their own invisible unpublished (Kangaro0 Court) rules they make up as is their want.
- Another refrain of this blog is it’s so bizarre you can’t make this shit up.
- Residents did not turn in work orders because they did not want Andy in their home. I personally repaired plumbing for Tamara and Alexandr at Fountains 828.
- At MidPen you can be a Major league asshole and retire at 65 in fashionable Los Banos.
- But the real bottom line is Midpen employees have complete impunity.
They are self directed, unsupervised, they are always the biggest rule breakers on the property. UNTOUCHABLE
- “When you come to us and want something, we can’t really do it because if we did, someone else would want something and then where would be be.”
- Midpen corruption of values via protocol have no humanity.
- Protocol one size fits all based rules that an old white man (John Stewart) made 30 years ago means that a manager can’t make a decision on what is right or wrong.
- Rules are important, but human beings are messy, and a manager needs to be able to use discretion to make exceptions that are win win for all. These are paraphrased words from Lazlo Bock, VP People Operations at Google.